Pinoy (Pilipino Boy)

Laugh!
Cry!
Depress!
Angry!
Disappoint!
And, Love. 
(drew by me and colored by Thao and I)

          In Philippines I have another one big family. They are RSTC family, and they helped me to do everything especially the care takers Ate Rose and Kuya Jon. I did everything in my hostel, studied, making lesson plan and media, washed the laundry, cooking, and laughing with others. I also shared a room with Rangga and Iqra, we did everything regarding to prepare our teaching activity in that room. Started with Rangga who always complaining for everything, he was so talkative. But he was made the room feel like in Bali I mean so crowd. He was playing guitar for almost every night, teased Iqra for nothing and many more. Rangga’s personalities was quite different with Iqra, he was so quite, talked when he needed something or offered help. He was the youngest one and Rangga the oldest one. We shared and discussed everything related to our project, lesson plan, and even laptop to prepare the media. I’m totally going to miss all of my buds.
            Rangga, Iqra and Nita was not the only students who lived there. There were many students lived there. The other participants also lived there were: Restu, Riza, Zaenun, Rara, and Farwa. Also with other students from other countries they were: Nguyen Thao from Vietnam, Suparni Somprub, Nathan, Mai Moonfang, and Ifa from Thailand, Ying and Ming from China.  At first we were too shy to know each other, or even to talk, because I was afraid to disturb them. But day by day I tried to say hi at everybody there, but we were not that close. And finally at second week were getting close to each other. There were a lot of activities we made together likes watching TV together, cooking together especially with Thai’s students Nat and Ifa. They taught me to cook Thai’s food and that was delicious. We eat and shared our own food to others, we were like a real family. We never said “No” we always helping each other, that the term of family.


(RSTC Family)


            I also have practiced another language from other countries for free, I learnt Vietnamese, Thai, and mandarin languages from the native one. They were also learnt Bahasa Indonesia from me, I was struggle to learn their languages especially Vietnamese and Mandarin it was so hard to memorize and pronounce, they taught me patiently and sometimes laughed at me because I missed pronounce it, it sound funny. Those was another unforgettable moment that I had.
(Buying food at canteen together)

            I love to walk to the market with others to buy some fresh food and snacks. Since the conditions of CLSU was green and really good to walk than using public transportation made me endure to spent mostly spent my time by walking to get any places. we already discovered some places in CLSU by walking. Zaenun, Iqra, Rara, and I also have experienced to go to Munoz traditional Market to buy some stuffs.
(Eating in the kitchen together)

            What the best thing that I can get from this family was true relationship. It does not matter who you are, where you came from we are one on this earth. No matter what skin colors, what religion are you or your orientation. We are here for helping each other, sharing laugh and brilliant thought. We are respecting each other because we are believed that every human has it own right to be loved and respected. We never complained about nothing, Suparni Somprub once told me that I need to move on and forgive in everything. I love them so much; they were one of another precious treasure that I found during my program in Philippines.       
(Zaenun was eating while watching TV)

(Nita and I were practicing)

(Buying Vegetables) 


Share:

1 komentar:

Flag Counter

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Recent Posts