My Precious Students


My beloved students 9 Discover and 11 Originators and Voyagers
            Dear my precious students 9 Discovers and 11 Originators and Voyagers,
Thank you for everything that you have given to me, it was so sad to leave all of you because you all already become part of my soul. Thank you for your laughing, and your smile that you have shared to me, you are the reason I went to school excitedly with so much energy and passion. You all are my angel, my future star.  Thank you so much for every lesson that you gave to me, I learnt a lot from you, I thank to god everyday because of him we were giving a chance to meet and know each other.  You gave me opportunity to spread my wings and light my darkness, you sent little candle for my weaknesses.
I don’t think I have ever told you how I felt first time we met, you were so brilliant and smart, it was pleasure to be your practicum teacher during this one month. As we go on, we remember all the times we spent in the school, and now everything has changed, we still be a family together.
All of the stories in this lovely school is over. But, I’m always happy because have the time to know and meet you there, my students. Thank you for making me be a real student and alsoa  teacher. Now I must go out from this loving school. But my heart is never changed. You all always be my favorite’s students. Maybe I will forget what you have told me about Philippines words, slang words, and many more, but I never forget your kindness and service during my time there. Thank you for be my best students.




Share:

2 komentar:

  1. Good message to your students, you enjoyed a lot with them. Lovely words by you. For your home here is best mandala art at Trippy Mandala.

    BalasHapus

Flag Counter

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Recent Posts